Tuesday 6 August 2013

About this Blog

Hi there! I'm Hafsa/Miss Hafsa/Mrs. Garcia and I love GEOGRAPHY and TEACHING. I decided to create this blog to support my A-level Geography students who are studying the AQA exam board, so this blog would be particularly useful for other AQA Geography students.

I use it as a place to showcase student work, to link interesting articles I find online and sometimes to write my own and. I want to encourage my students to look beyond the textbook and encourage others to become interested in Geography too.

Geography was always my favourite subject at school; studying the amazing natural landscape, examining how people interact with their environment, being outside in the field, understanding how natural processes work, finding out the real story behind the news headlines.

I decided to study Geography for 4 years at university, after which I wanted to carry on using my subject and sharing my passion for it in my every day life, so teaching, in particular A-level teaching seemed the perfect way to do this.

I hope you find this blog helpful, if you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact me using the comments section below.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Who Else is Visiting This Blog?