Tuesday 15 September 2015

Keeping Students Organised!

It's the beginning of term and once again I'm trying to come up with ideas to keep my students organised! Since the college agreed to provide every student with a folder this year I thought it would help them to have some dividers.



I made these simple documents so they can sort
their notes into each section, and hopefully fill in the contents pages as we go.

AS Contents pages 
A2 Contents pages

They can use the specification to help them understand how the lessons relate to what they need to know and to keep track of their notes in case they miss any lessons. I intend to make time for filing during lessons this year or they will never get round to it until it's an impossible mess and half their notes are lost!

I printed them out on different colours to make them stand out (otherwise they wouldn't really work as dividers). In fact they could be stuck onto the front of real card dividers to make them even better. 

Any other tips for keeping organised? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Who Else is Visiting This Blog?