Thursday 17 September 2015

Why Do Students Do This?!

During the first lesson of this term I got all my new AS students to read and sign the Homework Policy - homework always due in on Tuesdays unless stated otherwise; failure to hand it in will result in a contract, a college wide system, which if broken will lead to all sorts of problems involving parents and department heads.

This is what happened to me only 2 weeks in... (names changed to protect identity).


THURSDAY
I decide to be extra kind and the only homework I set is to
finish off an 8 mark question that they already started in class.  



THE NEXT TUESDAY 







WEDNESDAY 



                                                        
THURSDAY

*please have it, I really don't need any more paperwork to fill in*


Aarrgh, why do you do this, students?? Why?!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Who Else is Visiting This Blog?